We guarantee high quality product in terms of taste, hygiene and of course very competitive in price.
We guarantee high quality product in terms of taste, hygiene and of course very competitive in price. We do not use any preservative and coloouring agent. We use machine and selected raw material (shrimp only) to produce terasi.
The company was established since 1966 in Medan, and with the growing development of these products will begin to open greater opportunities, to move to Jakarta in 1997 and had passed the standard in 2007.
1. Shrimp + salt
2. Separate from fish and others
3. Sun Drying
7. Sun Drying
Here is the flow chart process of Terasi 97
Paste Fried Rice
- 3 small bowls of white rice
- 10 pieces of large chilli peppers
- 5 pieces of small spring onions
- 10gr of shrimp paste 97
- 10gr of sugar and shrimp paste salt
- Soy sauce
- Fish sauce sweet soy sauce into small pieces
- 3 tomatoes chopped
- Fried Shallots
- Eggs fried
- Red onion, red pepper and shrimp paste in.
- Fry the spice pulverized until fragrant.
- Add rice, add soy sauce, tomatoes and salted fish at last.
- Once its well blended and sprinkled with fried shallots. Best suited eaten with cucumber and prawn crakers or white. Can also be eaten with friend empal.
Fried Chicken Paste
- 1 whole (1.2 kg) chicken country
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 50 ml of water
Cooking Oil Blend :
- 8 pieces red chillies
- 5 grains of rred onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 stalk lemongrass pepper
- 1 tsp granulated 97
- 20 gr shrimp paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Stir the chicken pieces with garlic, lemon and salt until blended. Let stand for 30 minuts. Drain.
- Fry the chicken until half dry. Remove and drain.
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil, sauted ground spices until fragrant.
- Enter the fried chicken, soy sauce and tomato. Pour water, simmer until the spices to infuse. Lift.
Sauteed Spinach with Shrimp Paste
- 6 bunch kale
- 3 pieces of thinly sliced red pepper
- 5 pieces of red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic
- thinly sliced 2 tablespoons tamarind juice
- 10gr shrimp paste 97
- 1/3 tablespoons fine salt
- Cut the kangkung.
- Sauted the onion, garlic until fragrant. Then enter the red chilli paste and then put Terasi 97. Stir, add more Javanese water acid.
- Put the spinach and stir it with water. The fire should not be too big. Enter the salt, stir quickly, add a little water.
- Cover with the pan until the spinach wilted, cook until it cooked.
- Serve while warm, because the green color of spinach is also still fresh.